Saturday 29 December 2007

yer.. bah humbug.

am I the only one that believes Christmas has become to commercialized. People are to eager to get at Christmas.

I mean me and my friend Rhianna got a lot of leaflets and handed them out just so we could spread a bit of Christmas cheer.

and you know how many people said merry Christmas back.... 3 and only one man stopped to talk.

that's pretty disturbing. I mean Christmas one of the biggest and "happiest" times of the year and most people didn't even make eye contact with e and my friend even after she started carol singing.

This year I worked Christmas eve and every single customer I wished a merry Christmas and gave a smile but only 1 customer said it back
that was the only merry Christmas I got this year.

I think Christmas should be less about present and rushing to see what everybody got you and complaining if you never got enough money or that game you wanted and more bout maybe spreading a bit of happiness.

that's all I have to say.

No comments: